Onion Fried F ”Rostita” 1-6 mm Germ Reduced Organic
The mysterious origin of the Onion
The onion (Allium cepa), or garden onion, also called ajuin or juin in the southern Netherlands and Flanders, and siepel in the northern Netherlands, is a plant in the daffodil family. Its origin is unclear, but it probably originates from Central Asia although wild specimens have never been found there.
Production Process, Harvest or Processing Fried Onions
Holyflavours' fried onions organic are prepared with organically grown onions and fried in organic sunflower oil. Frying in sunflower oil makes the onions deliciously crispy and palm oil free! When you add water (10 - 20%), the onions become flexible. This is ideal for vegan lard and baked goods. The onions are about 4 - 6 millimetres in size.
The benefits of our Organic Baked Onions
- Non-GMO, controlled production.
- Defined fat content, as produced with a special process, the product does not go through a fat bath
- Sunflower oil and no palm fat
- No hidden flour or extender
- Naturally stabilised oil (protection against rancidity)
- Crisp and fresh for a long time in its original packaging
- Great for: Vegan food, onion lard, baked goods, delicacies (the onion can also be made supple and processed with the addition of 15 - 20 % water and a resting time of 20 minutes, the typical flavour remains)!
The finishing touch for any oriental meal. Also ideal for garnishing savoury appetisers, sandwiches and salads, finishing gravy, stew and soup.
Where do I purchase organic fried onion?
You can buy organic fried onion at Vehgroshop of course. In our web shop you can order organic fried onion in quantities from small to big. Subscribe to our newsletter and don't miss out on any more organic fried onion offers.FALSE
|Recommended Use||Add according to taste to your favorite dishes.|
|Special Characteristics||BIO, Kiemarm|
|Country of cultivation||Egypt|
|Private Label possible?||Yes|
|Energy (kcal/kJ)||356 kcal / 1496 KJ|
|Saturated Fats||2 g|
I use it as a finishing touch for that extra bite, good product!
(Translated from Dutch)