1. The Production of RAW Cacao

    Banner of Cocoa
    Discover the strict standards behind RAW cacao in this in-depth look at the production process. From fermentation to pressing, learn how careful temperature control is essential to preserving the natural nutritional value. This blog explains why RAW cacao products, which are never heated above 45°C, take more time and effort to produce and are therefore rarer and more costly. An revealing look at the efforts required to truly call cacao 'RAW'.
    Read more »
  2. Cadmium in Cocoa

    Banner with Cocoa Products
    This blog is about cadmium in cocoa, a harmful metal that is found in the soil where cocoa is grown. An explanation of how cadmium ends up in cocoa products and why this is a problem for our health. We also discuss how European regulations ensure that cocoa products are safe to eat and how this affects cocoa imports.
    Read more »
  3. Betulinic Acid

    Betulinic Acid
    Betulinic acid is a plant-based substance that is particularly found in large quantities in birch bark and the Chaga mushroom. Researchers have determined that it is a powerful antioxidant with antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties.
    Read more »
  4. Pink Pitaya powder

    Rosa Pitaya pulver
    Today, we take you on a journey to a colorful and intriguing superfood: Pink Pitaya powder. With its vibrant pink hue and fascinating properties, this powder is a true sensation for both your taste buds and your creativity. So relax, get inspired, and discover why Pink Pitaya powder is an essential ingredient for a colorful and flavorful culinary experience.
    Read more »
  5. The hidden gem of minerals: How sulfur promotes energy, immunity and detoxification.

    The hidden gem of minerals: How sulfur promotes energy, immunity and detoxification.
    Discover the underrated power of sulfur, the mineral that can support your well-being in numerous ways. Read on to find out why sulfur is an essential ingredient for a healthy lifestyle.
    Read more »
  6. Understanding vitamin E: benefits, deficiency and safety

    Understanding vitamin E: benefits, deficiency and safety
    Dive into the fascinating world of Vitamin E, an essential nutrient with antioxidant properties. Learn about its role in cellular protection, the recommended daily amount, and much more.
    Read more »
  7. There is no such thing as organic Stevia

    Organic Stevia banner
    Stevia Extract is made from the leaves of the plant Stevia Rebaudiana. So you would say that this natural sweetener could also be organically grown. Yet it isn't. Naturaplaza explains below how this is the case.
    Read more »
  8. What is Psyllium husk?

    Psyllium husk banner

    The seed husks of the Plantago ovata

    Psyllium husk comes from the plantago ovata, and is an excellent source of dietary fibre. It is composed of both soluble and insoluble fibres, the most common of which is a type of mucilage called hemicellulose.

    What does 99% stand for in Psyllium husk?

    Psyllium husk 99% refers to the purity of the psyllium husk. It is the highest level of pure psyllium husk available and contains 99% pure psyllium husk, with no additional fillers or binders. The remaining 1% consists of trace amounts of other ingredients such as silica (Silica). An adult body contains about 1.5 grams of silicon, the element is essential for bone and connective tissue growth. Psyllium husk 99% is the most potent form of psyllium husk and has the greatest potential for health benefits. It can be taken in capsule form, loose fibre or as a powder, to increase your dietary fibre intake. 

    Is there also impure psyllium husk?

    Impure forms of psyllium husk

    Read more »
  9. Mushroom Extracts

    Mushroom Extracts banner

    What are mushroom extracts?

    Mushroom extracts are a concentrated, dried form of mushrooms that have been ground and mixed into a powder or paste. The extract contains all the beneficial compounds naturally found in mushrooms, such as antioxidants, polysaccharides (e.g. beta-glucans), vitamins, minerals, triterpenes, sterols and enzymes. Extracts are usually derived from various medicinal mushrooms, including wigweed, chaga, reishi, cordyceps, shiitake and maitake. These extracts can be used as supplements for a wide range of health benefits.

    What does 30% polysaccharides mean?

    Polysaccharides are complex carbohydrates found in both plants and mushrooms. They consist of a chain of simple sugars bound together by chemical bonds, allowing them to form large molecules.

    Read more »
  10. What is a cacao ceremony?

    What is a cacao ceremony?

    Discover what a cacao ceremony is and why it's gaining immense popularity. Learn about its roots in ancient Mayan rituals and how it has evolved into a modern experience for self-discovery and connection.

    Read more »